Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jelly Cupboard is Done

I took the time today and got the jelly cupboard finished.  We ended up putting chicken wire on it.  I got the handle attached so it can be opened now that the chicken wire is installed.  My wife took some time to fill the cupboard with a few things and now she is trying to figure out what color to paint the bathroom. 

IMG_4027_1067x800

Everything installed looking good, we are trying out some different ideas for the top. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4028_1067x800

The wife filling up the cupboard.  I’m sure she will find more stuff to fill it with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4029_1067x800

Here is what we decided on for now.  I am very pleased with the way it turned out. 

 

 

 

 

 

Have a Great Day!

 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...