Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wedding in a Barn

wedding11

Ya’ll know by now that I’m already thinking up wedding ideas for the future.  Having four daughters will do that to you.  

wedding10

The daughter of Judy (from the Remnants of the Past blog) recently got married, and her wedding is one of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen.

wedding20

The ceremony was outside…

wedding31

And the reception was held in a rustic barn…

wedding23

wedding27

Of which I got to play a very small part, as they used my Mr. and Mrs. burlap tags on the bride and groom’s chairs:

wedding15

I love how they draped them in front with the dark ribbon.  The attention to detail of every aspect amazes me…

wedding28

wedding13

wedding12

wedding9

wedding14

wedding24

wedding22

wedding21

wedding19

But the loveliest thing amidst all the pretty décor was their acknowledgement of what the celebration was all about…

wedding16

wedding29

wedding25

For more details and pictures, visit Style Me Pretty.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...