Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Favorite Things

burtsbees

I just love when others post about their favorite things, so I’ve decided to start up a section dedicated to my own favorites.  It’s the little things in life…

First up is my newest find.  Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm. I spotted it for the first time at my  local Target store just a couple weeks ago, and I absolutely love it. 

Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in “Peony” used to be my go-to, apply-it-20-times-a-day-lip-stuff, but no longer.    It’s been replaced with this new balm in “Hibiscus”.  The color is perfect for me…just like my natural lip color…  but a little more pigmented.  The application is smooth, soft and lovely with no fake sparkles.  If you’re a “natural” kind of girl, I know you’ll like it too.

It runs around $7 and worth every penny.  Remember I’m fair and blond, so “Hibiscus” might not work for you.  But there are lots of other delightful colors to suit your fancy.   Click here to see the selection.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...