Wednesday, May 25, 2011

When white turns into gold.

socks1

I know it’s just one among thousands of sock systems employed by large families far and near.  But this is the system I began when our children were just wee bitty, and it’s the one we still use today. 

socks2

Like any good system, it’s simple so it works!

socks6

It’s no exaggeration to say that these Gold Toe brand socks have changed my life.  No more sorting or stacking or looking for pairs.  When I pull out a sock from the dryer, I throw it in the sock bin and call it a day.  The gray differentiates the boys from the girls.  The stripes differentiate size.

laundrybins

When my children need socks, they simply find the appropriate striped sock x 2. 

socks5

Gold Toe brand socks can be found in many stores, but I buy ours at Target.  If they ever discontinue them I think I’ll cry.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...