Thursday, October 21, 2010

So long farewell

The time has come to sell the last of my inventory from my Etsy shop.  As I posted about here, it’s time for me to say goodbye to my fabric piles, along with the hundred other ideas swimming around in my brain.  Right now I need to pour out my creative juices on some other important things…  like this little girlie

recipe1

So here’s your last chance to get some of those “Recipe for a Happy Home” towels

recipe2

I’ve  found some new towels I like even better than the old ones.  They are woven cotton with a red stripe running down the sides.  Cute, huh?  These towels make a great addition to a shower or wedding gift.  

recipe3

I also have listed four 100% linen ruffle pillows in snowy white.  Very shabby and oh so chic. 

linen1

To view the last in my shop, click here.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...