Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baby Tears
































Several people have asked me the name of this plant sitting on our side table.  I hadn't a clue, and the only help I could offer up was that it is very hardy.  The only thing I ever do is give it a little drink when it looks thirsty.  It's lasted over three years, and in this house, that's saying a lot.  I'll never have a gardening blog. 

Brooke from Velvet and Linen has come to the rescue!  She recently included some plants in a dining room makeover, and lo and behold, they were the same plants as mine!  Take a look:
































image courtesy: Velvet and Linen

Baby Tears is the name.  What an absolutely sweet and suitable name for a delicate plant such as this.  Knowing the name makes me love it even more.  :)  Thanks Brooke!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...