Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photo Wall

For the first time, I’m doing a link-up with Lauren’s Pure Style blog.  Project #13 is all about wall hangings, and these family photos have waited way too long.  It’s been something I’ve been meaning to do and never got around to doing.  Thanks for the push Lauren!

pictureswall1

I’ve been wanting to take some of my favorite family photos, turn them into black and white and blow them up to 8 by 10’s. 

picturewall1 
I finally did it!  I got some cheap white frames and mats from the big “W”, and sent my photos to the local drugstore to be printed. 

picturewall2  
It took maybe an hour of my time.  And now we’ll have a lifetime to enjoy the effort.

picturewall4

And yes, our piano moved once again.  See prior post about my “disease” and all will be made clear.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...