Monday, August 16, 2010

I have a disease

I’ve diagnosed myself.  Although this disease doesn’t have an official name.  I think it’s safe to say it’s psychological in origin. 

Symptoms are:

Frequent urge to move furniture. 
Can cause pain. 
Itch comes on suddenly, and can be intense. 
Periodic bouts of insomnia in extreme cases.
 

I’m not suffering in silence any longer.  Since starting this blog (6 months ago), I’ve changed whole rooms around multiple times.  It’s a disease, I tell you. 

This room went from this:

room3

To this:

room4

To this:

room1 
Which came from this room and is now back exactly as it was before.

room2

The rotating room now holds something else entirely, and one day I’ll show you.  But for right now I’m a little too embarrassed.

:)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...